Monday, June 21, 2010

Bio-mechanical and Bio-organic

I did this tattoo with complete freedom from the collector, my only questions were, were do you want it? and what is your favorite color? answers were calf and blue, the rest was just free flow of ideas and here is the result. I consider it a bio-mechanical but a little more towards the organic side though.


This an award winning published tattoo I did, same thing she give me total freedom "Orange is her favorite color" I think this tattoo clearly combine both mechanical and the organic (bio) aspects.



This is an oil painting I did called "Cave" I think is fully organic with the resemblance of a contemporary bio-mechanical tattoo.

If you are interested in getting tattooed by me or my artwork you can reach me at:
www.texasbodyart.com or email at gwooki@yahoo.com
Thanx

No comments:

Post a Comment